Stack outputs are specified in the
output section of the Stacktape template file.
- Stacktape prints output values into the console after each successful deployment. By default, outputs are also saved
- Outputs can be used to pass information from one stack to another. See CfStackOutput directive to see how to reference outputs between stacks.
- Stacktape adds potentially helpful outputs by default. These outputs include URLs of databases, domain names, URLs of API Gateways/Load balancers, etc.
Disables saving your stack outputs to a local file system.
Directory to save your stack outputs to.
Stack output values
Each output value has the following structure:
Name of the stack output
Value of the stack output
Human-readable description of the stack output
Exports the stack output so it can be referenced by another stack.
The following example shows:
- template with single bucket specified
- the name of the bucket is passed as the output and can be used locally or referenced in
outputs:values:- name: baseBucketNamevalue: $GetParam('baseBucket', 'Bucket::Name')resources:baseBucket:Type: bucket