What is Stacktape?
Stacktape is a next-generation, DevOps-free cloud development framework built on top of AWS. Unlike other solutions, Stacktape is simultaneously:
Powerful (like AWS CloudFormation or Terraform)
- works for virtually any use-case while being flexible, customizable and extensible
Easy to use (like Serverless framework, Heroku or Firebase)
- provides developer-friendly experience allowing even junior developers to use it
What can Stacktape do for me?
|Time to production||weeks to months||hours to days|
|Lines of configuration||1000s||10s|
|Developer experience||clunky and complicated||optimized and seamless|
|Required Cloud/DevOps knowledge||HIGH||LOW TO NONE|
|Room for error||HIGH||LOW|
|Infrastructure costs||Varying||As low as possible|
|Infrastructure quality||Varying||Production grade|
|DevOps technical debt||Always growing||Constantly minimal|
Is Stacktape for me?
- You need an on-premise solution (deploy to your own servers).
- You can't use AWS. Support for MS Azure and Google cloud will be added late 2022/2023.
Stacktape works for:
- individuals (free tier included)
- teams that require premium features